With Thanksgiving just around the corner we’ve got cranberry sauce on our minds. Before it’s time to indulge on turkey day – fulfill your cranberry cravings with this recipe.
Spicy Cranberry Pear Balsamic Chicken
- 6 Chicken Thighs
- 2 Tbsp Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Vinegar from Devo Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Chicken Pho Soup Starter (Chicken Broth will also work)
- ½ tsp Dried Basil
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Cajun Seasoning
- In a large skillet, add chicken to the pho soup starter.
- Drizzle the cranberry pear white balsamic vinegar over the chicken.
- Sprinkle the chicken with remaining spices.
- Cover the skillet and cook on medium high heat for 30 minutes.
Recipe and photo provided by Jennifer White.